[The logo is protected from the company]
Set up in 1961, the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) is at the heart of the Labour Movement, providing leadership, services and support to promote inclusiveness across all collars, ages and nationalities, so that working people and their families can work, live and play together in Singapore. Read More
|Address||No 1, Marina Boulevard #10-01, One Marina Boulevard Singapore 018989|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- You will be supporting the Director (Finance) in overseeing the Department to ensure that the day-to-day functions are smoothly operated.
- You will be responsible for the accounting function of NTUC.
- You are required to prepare monthly financial reports and investigate unusual variation of income and expenditure.
- You are also required to ensure that all capital expenditure items are properly recorded and updated in the Fixed Assets Register and provide for depreciation.
- You would need to supervise the preparation of monthly journal entries and supporting entries.
- You would also need to liaise with the Appointed Auditors and Tax Consultants and to provide such documents and schedules.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification, with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Possess tenacity to manage tight deadlines and multiple tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing skills
Other Job Information
News - National Trades Union Congress Singapore
Accounts Assistant (AP/ AR):Position 1: Accounts Assis ... [more]